Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Oracle Apps Marketing for Upgrade projects - A small tip

It has been my observation that a lot of time and effort goes waste knocking the wrong door for Oracle Apps project. Then the question arises, how to know which door to knock. Obviously, one should not waste precious resources uselessly pursuing organizations that are running on a fully supported version of Oracle Apps like R12, 11.5.10, 11.5.9, unless the organization comes to you with a view to upgrade to R12 or 11.5.10. Please refer chart below to find the support time lines for different releases of Oracle E- Business suite and plan accordingly which organizations to target and whom to avoid.

3 comments:

Avinandan said...

hi Krishanu,

I read through some of your blogs and they are really interesting and informative too.

I have been recently offered a position with IBM in Kolkata and Deloitte in Hyderabad. Could you help me in deciding which one to join. Just to brief you abt my profile:

1. 2yrs and 9 months out-of-college and in Oracle apps fully.
2. working on R12 and and ADF
3. Interested to pursue fusion, BAM and allied technologies.
4. I have a fair exposure to p2p cycles.
5. I am from WB but not from Kolkata.

It would really be nice if you could give me ur suggestions. I am reachable at avinandan.saha@gmail.com

Regards,
Avi.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the information, it is so helpful for the Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials Training

12345 said...

Nice blog I visit this blog it's really awesome. The important thing is that in this blog content written clearly and understandable. The content of information is very informative.
Workday Online Training
Oracle Fusion HCM Online Training
Oracle Fusion SCM Online Training
Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training
Big Data and Hadoop Training In Hyderabad

About Me

My photo
India
Krishanu's Oracle Applications Blog - Oracle Apps consulting services scenario in India. Also, an inside view of Oracle Apps outsource services in India. Also the blog features new developments in Oracle Apps and my learning's in this field. The views expressed are my own only and not of my employer Wipro Technologies. The views and opinions expressed by visitors to this blog are theirs and do not necessarily reflect mine.