Oracle Fusion Apps is the next generation in ERP space. It's completely web-based and takes in the best in class of all products under the Oracle umbrella. Some truely world-class features include the following:
- co-exist with third party legacy applications, thereby giving huge business benefits where customers have already invested heavily in legacy applications and want to plug and play Fusion Apps with existing system.
- Best in class user roles and responsibility features. Truely amazing if we compare this with R11i and R12 stack of products.
- Complete web-based solution, so no hassles of installing client thin or thick. Only thing that you need to be up and running is a browser. Fusion works great on Google chrome, Mozilla along with IE.
- Oracle Fusion Applications feature embedded business intelligence. So, you have plenty of Dashboards, BI reports, smart reporting tools like Smartview (uses an excel add-in) and FR Studio (again uses the best from Hyperion reporting)
- complete SOA based architecture, makes processing and integration real cool.